CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My first post.

Tigermoon Views: 1,273
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,601,132

Re: My first post.

I think the trouble is that people who have recovered from Candida, no longer post on this forum, mainly only people who are still struggling with it post.
I have found out yesterday that a friend of mine had candida many years ago and it took her 2 years on a very strict candida diet to get herself back into full health. So there are success stories...we just do not hear of them too often. I have no idea how my friend managed on the diet because she is also a strict vegetarian! I can only guess that she was utterly determind to get well, and never cheated. So there is always hope.
Personally I feel that my candida, since being on the diet last october is definitely getting better/less of it/under SOME control. I think my body is still recovering though as I am starting to become allergic to foods that I could eat back when I started the diet. Things just seem to shift and change as the months go by. I made kimchi last week and it has set me right back, has not agreed with me at all, but one has to try different avenues,its the only way.
My attitude has changed somewhat recently, as I did spend many years as a carer, job wise, to both disabled and elderly folk. I am now trying to be as kind and watchful to myself as I would do if I was looking after someone else. Hence, I seem to talk to myself alot more now lol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.688 sec, (1)