CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Humaworm
Tigermoon Views: 1,134
Published: 13 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,602,852

Re: Humaworm

I finished the course about 10days ago, for me nothing happened aat all until the last week where I found that if I took the humaworm 1hr before eating rather than the 30mins as recommended, I would feel rather odd, but nothing like what you are experiencing. I put it down to the fact it was probably working better. In any case, I never saw anything in the loo that looked remotely parasitical during the whole course, so maybe I do not have a parasite problem. It was just one avenue I wanted to to speak.

I have read on some forums of people who have had a reaction to it. Its rare, but does happen. However I cannot remember what ingredient it was that was the cause. If I were you, I stop taking them, get your finals done and them re-commence when you have less on your brain. If you think you have had parasites for a while, then a few more weeks wont make that much difference. Thats only my opinion/what I'd do in your shoes.
Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

3.797 sec, (1)