CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 7 Weeks of Milk Kefir update - Failure!

NewUK Views: 37,786
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,603,615

Re: 7 Weeks of Milk Kefir update - Failure!

Cora thanks for replying

I am really interested in the "healing crisis". You are right - that bout of "flu" was a classic healing crisis in my experience. The same thing happened to me when I gave up dairy 18 years ago. What is so difficult is to distinguish between a healing crisis and a reaction that could turn into a serious health issue. I would really like to perservere with kefir but I have some bad pains in new places that have popped up since kefir and the constipation is a tricky issue.

Something very specific happened after the "flu" I thought I was doing ok. After a month I did a better BM ( I rely on Oxypowder for BM's and I was taking less) and then wham! everything went wrong.

I am going to do some more research. I have such bad food reactions now since stopping kefir (and it's been 10 days or more) I might just as well drink it again. Probably just the whey though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.906 sec, (1)