CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 7 Weeks of Milk Kefir update - Failure!

grzbear Views: 37,577
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,603,878

Re: 7 Weeks of Milk Kefir update - Failure!

I do not think taking an annual or biannual parasite cleanse is a bad thing... as it does change the *terrain* for the better.

Over time, I think it could correct things for you... to where you may feel you no longer need it... assuming you have, and maintain access to, and eat, *real*, high quality food.

Even in a Whole Foods market... about 70% or more of the food is garbage IMO. A regular mainstream grocery is much worse at about 90 - 95% of the food being pure trash.

Whole aisles full of nothing but garbage... the cereal aisle, the soda\snack food aisle, and the baking goods aisle being but a few.

I am even VERY picky at any farmers market choosing biodynamic and\or beyond organic local farmers over all others.

My meat and raw milk comes from small homesteads and ranches less than an hour away... exceptions are salmon and other cold water fish which I get from the owner of health food store, that gets it directly from the wild caught fisherman.

And yes... I take the time necessary to do all the running around and gathering... and my health has greatly rewarded me for my effort.

About parasite cleanses... I like the humaworm product a lot. The product has a forum on CZ. Perhaps that is what you use?

grz-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.578 sec, (1)