CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anxiety, racing mind with low dose of kelp

dsstreak Views: 14,043
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,604,501

Re: Anxiety, racing mind with low dose of kelp

This sounds a lot like the symptoms I had in the first few months of supplementing with iodine. However, after experimenting with a low dose Iodine (Iosol) I quickly jumped in at 50-100 mg of iodoral. I agree with what others say here about a small dose stirring up a lot of junk but not giving the body the benefits of the iodine. I believe higher doses help to stabilize the detox symptoms somewhat and make it more tolerable and not last as long. Also, I am inclined to agree with others that kelp is probably not a good choice as it can be contaminated with arsenic amongst other things (it is great at catching and absorbing heavy metals). I think it's hard to find a clean source. Lots of people have commented on it here if you do a search of seaweed, kelp etc. Despite how you supplement, Iodine is a rollercoaster ride. I was up and down all the time-libido gone then returning, euphoria mixed with Depression mixed with irritability, hypo then hyper symptoms, anxiety, nightmares etc. I felt like a crazy person for three months sometimes still do but into the fourth month things have stabilized considerably.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)