CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: period stopped

dsstreak Views: 1,759
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,605,987

Re: period stopped

I personally thinks it affects estrogen. I started to get very bad PMS breast tenderness, mood swings, drier skin and hair loss (also experienced after birth of my daughter).

(My question - Does Iodine block estrogen receptors? Flechas - No not block it reduces the number of receptors BUT it increases the receptivity of ALL hormone receptors on the cells. So estrogen is still available to the cell. (My question - Does it reduce or block the receptors for progesterone?) Flechas - Progesterone makes Iodine more available to the cell.ery bad PMS breast tenderness, drier skin and hair loss. Here is what Flechas said (found in post Flechas: Questions and Answeres)

Browstein writes in his book "Iodine why you need it why you can't live without it:

"Dr. Wright reported compelling data that iodine, in the form of Lugul's solution can help maintain the correct balance of the three estrogens. Specifically, Dr. Wright has reported that Lugol's solution will help the body metabolize the estrogens to favor the safer form of estrogen-estriol."

Due to estrogen like substances in the environment-it is easy to have a imbalance between the estrogens and our bodies are probably used to running on estradiol. Now with Iodine the body is being encouraged to run on estriol. I read lots of posts from women stating that their period stopped for awhile on iodine but then resumed and regulated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.312 sec, (1)