CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New & Thinking about Mirena Removal

kdracr Views: 1,364
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,607,182

Re: New & Thinking about Mirena Removal

I just posted to this forum myself last night for the first time. At least you are smarter than I am. Yours has only been in a few months, mine has been in for 3 years and only because of migraine issues that I've started to put two and two together. I've researched a lot of the side effects as well and I think I have several. I also have a very low sex drive, it's been very difficult for me to lose weight and I know I've been very moody. My doctor went over the side effects with me, but like you said you don't think they are that bad until they all hit you at once. My appt with my GYN is the beginning of May and I'm hoping at that appt I can get it removed. I definitely wouldn't try to take it out yourself. I know I'v read where people can, but I wouldn't recommend it. I'm an RN and I would never attempt such a task on my own. Good luck to you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

4.094 sec, (1)