CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: you know what i like about this forum...

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 2,157
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,607,772

Re: you know what i like about this forum...

Looking forward to that HV,I'm sure a lot of people here would be very interested so do keep us posted when it hits the market.

Sorry about the confiscation of your products,I apologise on behalf of Canadians.

I don't have a problem with the Canadians, I still have a lot of Canadian friends. The problem is with governments. They do not represent the people like they should. Their goal is suppression and control. But then again people allowed it so therefore they get the government they asked for.

It is like when the illegally fluoridated our water here. They committed 6 State felonies and at least one Federal felony (poisoning of a public waterway entering in to other states making it Federal). Yet when we put together a protest we only had maybe a hundred people show up if that out of a population of around 800,000 at the time. Yet I hear people complain about things like the fluoridation all the time, yet these are the same people who did not step up to the plate when it really counted. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.563 sec, (1)