CureZone   Log On   Join
Dowsing issues/Frozen shoulder

csimms Views: 3,034
Published: 11 years ago

Dowsing issues/Frozen shoulder

I m tryin 2 learn how two dowse via finger test
I have two (bad)frozen shoulders ( Worse on the left, Right a bit stronger) and its becomin a bit problematic b/c of the nerve issue (the scar tissues impedes muscle/ nerve interaction). Its also messing w/ me pyschologically when i m tryin, me being a newbie.

Frozen shoulders impairs your range of motion, its hard 2 drive, pick up simple objects like plates,pots, put on your clothes... etc..
1)Has anyone treated frozen shoulder via a specific frequency?

I m goin to switch 2 contact and find some metal sheets @ a hobby store i can place on shoulders and attach w banana clippers
2)I ve got the CAFL frequencies for frozen shoulder but wanted to know of any suggestions?

Newport mentioned in a post w/ Tizona about
Oncology issues? Somethin about small muscles being affected (ex.. eyes, shoulder muscles)
>>>> Ive been using a Sota Silver pulser and it helps but there is so much scar tissue and its combersome using as i have to find the right pulse and place it in specific pts on my shoulder

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)