CureZone   Log On   Join
Back up to 50 mg

dsstreak Views: 1,333
Published: 11 years ago

Back up to 50 mg

I recently tried to back down from 50 mg of Iodoral thinking that perhaps it might be suppressing thyroid function and felt better for a few days (increased heart rate, energy) however, my thyroid then swelled up and after a week I felt horrible. I was tired, weak, having heart palpitations, joints hurting again, brain fog, depressed, low libido, and no motivation to do anything. I almost became hypersensitive to the iodine, I would get some just from food sources and my thyroid would become really irritated and I would get palpitations. So, I went back up to 50 mg to see if I would get relief. I did almost immediately. I am happier, more loving, libido better, joints not hurting as much, thinking clearer, more motivated and more energy. I still have what I think is some enlargement of my thyroid on the sides although I know there are lymph nodes that run up and down along the neck vertebrae as well. I do think I'm still detoxing as I did get some headache, stinky urine, lots of emotional volatility, slight insomnia and anxiety that has since resolved. My question is, am I ever going to be able to cut back on the iodine? Is it because I'm not done detoxing and not fully sufficient yet? I would like to try for another pregnancy soon hopefully within the next six months.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.359 sec, (1)