CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Given up....went to the Doctors today update

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Tigermoon Views: 2,778
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,609,655

Re: Given up....went to the Doctors today update

Sorry its been so long since I posted on the forum in general, but I got pretty low as this topic I started obviously shows. Things have moved on a bit. I realised the other day that I had introduced ordinary milk back into my diet at the end of December. 3 days ago I stopped taking milk, not that I drink alot of it except for Kefir, and my diarrhea HAS STOPPED!!!!! My guts are still grumbling away, maybe its going to take time for them to settle down. Whether I do have candida now, is somewhat questionable, even though I had all the symptoms before the diet. Im thinking now maybe for some reason (which I would like to find out why) I have developed food allergies, pumpkin seeds...seriously ill if I eat them, and courgettes, milk as I said and Gluten. Possibly there are more, possibly hazelnuts and coconut (to be investigated!) but these 3 are the obvious heavy duty ones so far. When I go to the consultant on Tuesday to discuss my 'scopies, I am going to try and explain my allegies (my French is not all that good) and suggest if I can have some allergies test done before having the 2'scopies. I have not taken anti~fungals for 3 months now because I ran out of them basically and wanted to see what happened without them. Some people do take antifungals continuously, but at a reduced level. Digestive enzymes may help me with the allergies, which I am waiting for them to arrive. And if anyone has seen my previous posts regarding heavy sweating, I found the cure: Low potassium levels. For the last week I have upped my potassium intake (nicked my cats potassium supps...they are for humans anyway) and the sweats stopped almost instantly. What relief to of dealt with 2 problems in one week eh? Thanks to everyone who has responded to my post, your input really did encourage and hearten me. The Dr only gave me meds to relax my innards as they were incredibly tense, my guts were rock-hard. They have made me feel much better and my stools seem to be heading in the right direction now, if you get my meaning. Blood and thyroid results showed nothing abnormal, but I did spot the low potassium levels, which I have addressed. All my results are in French so not easy to decipher, but at least they show the results against what should be normal values. One thing I dont understand though is that I had blood tests done last August-pre diet times when I was still consuming enormous amounts of sugar products, but the new recent tests show blood sugar levels up from before and I have not eaten sugars since October....weird, unless its something to do with the lactose in my system? maybe, dunno. Does anyone have any info on foods fermenting in the gut, as although my diarrehea has cleared up, since then I have become incredibly bloated, gas coming out of all orifices (sorry) and they smell just awful...disgusting. Maybe its just bad stuff clearing out my system, unless its the result of using almond milk instead of ordinary.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (2)