CureZone   Log On   Join
Any suggestions guys????

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
sanjean Views: 5,280
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,619,848

Any suggestions guys????

No, I don't think you sound mean, just tired and frustrated. From the history that you have provided you have every right to be!

I sympathize with you and hope that you will get some relief very soon. I'm sorry that I can't offer anything more to you than support and understanding. I am new to this amazing and horrifying journey and all I can hope for myself is that my story will not be as difficult as yours but am starting to understand that most of my life long symptoms are likely related to parasites and their debilitating effects.

If you have the energy can you tell us what you have done to boost your immune system?

What do you other guys think? Any helpful suggestions for this poor guy?

Linenup would recommend testing at MM. Have you done that yet? Edit....I just read where you did ask about testing and received conflicting answers. It's all so flippin' confusing, eh?

BTW - it's interesting that the most affected by these silent but deadly monsters are so afraid of being labeled crazed or imagining their problems. From what I've seen, if you're not crazy at the start of this horrid journey, you will be!

Sorry for your suffering.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.094 sec, (1)