CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I REALLY need someone to help me get BITHIONOL

jeeperscreepers Views: 5,387
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,619,804

Re: I REALLY need someone to help me get BITHIONOL

I'm sorry that you believe I intend to sabotage you. This is simply not the case. For Pete's sake, as I type this I have a cotton pad soaked in sheep drench on my right hand in a feeble attempt to kill the larvae burrowing through my skin.

I don't know why you have accused me of trying to attach a stigma to this drug. As previously stated, I have no opinion on this drug whatsoever. I don't know what its historic use has been, why it was removed from sale in the U.S. or what its other uses are.

Being employed in the legal field I have a very good understanding of what is legal and what is not. I understand the kind of liability a business would be taking on doing what you propose.

Taking a drug that is, for example, "intended only for veterinary use" is much different than a company obtaining a controlled substance under false pretenses.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.156 sec, (1)