CureZone   Log On   Join
Needing help/advice please

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
kairae Views: 1,825
Published: 11 years ago

Needing help/advice please

I just wanted to ask you a question if that's okay.
Haven't posted for a couple months.. You know i had lots of problems with foods, since I suddenly got ill 1 yr 7 months ago with flu and took Antibiotics .
Well, today I am a mess and feel like I am dying, so that is why I decided to ask your opinions.

I am having the worst writhing agony stingy itchy inside my nerves and muscles after I eat. I feel like muscles will seize up and I do lose some control over them, they get weak and spastic. Still getting hives too and crazy burning itching skin when I get in shower/heat. I stopped fruits that I had reintroduced a few days ago and the crazy itch inside stopped, but now it's back again since last night.
I decided out of desperation to try chelating again 6 days ago, but took my last dose last night after the all night long writing agony I had after it.

I did DMSA every 4 hrs for 6 days. Now today, I am unable to eat anything, the foods I was barely tolerating, causing such incredible inhumane stinging itch all over insdie of my nerves, plus stabbing itch pains in nerve ending, but mostly it's the all over searing that stings and itches in a way that causes me to lose control over muscles, they tic/twitch during part of this reaction and it's every time I eat, I don't get it. But now it's also lasting. It's just not human what I'm feeling.
Last night at 2am I took last DMSA dose - I stopped b/c of the insane immediate reaction that started in muscles I thought I'd have to go to hospital. It made, much like the foods, my muscles come alive and go baserk.

Newport, I don't know what is happening, I am very afraid. I was thinking maybe now that I had done in total about 5 rounds of dmsa, and not tolerating the dmsa now, that I could try ALA. I honestly feel like I am dying the way my muscles are stingy tickling inside along all the nerves - I just can't believe it, I can barely walk when it's at it's worst, and I just rock my body in agony for hours and pray for healing from this. When I stopped the fruit several days ago and had improvement in my muscles a bit, I thought this was good but then started same reaction to DMSA and have stopped it after a 6 day round.

Do you have any ideas? What do you think might be going on with me? If I spoke to you by phone is there some way that maybe you could 'sense' what is wrong with me with dowsing or something?
Sorry msg is long, I am so very desperate,
Thanks if you can,
What is the worst thing the hospital would do to me? and the best thing they could do? Is it worth doing a blood test for metals right now after chelating?
Also there are only a few foods that I am tolerating now, which makes it hard to rotate them, b/c I don't have enough to do so, what do I do? Can't eat dairy, grains or fruit and some vegetables now cause itching inside of mouth and throat..

Tina

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)