CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for Unyquity

RainbowBright Views: 2,257
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,620,667

Re: Question for Unyquity

Ok, thanks for the answer! Skin laxity is pretty common in a lot of people as they age. The skin just seems to sag. I noticed it in my mother and now I am seeing it in myself as well. It may be related to hormonal issues in my case, as I am pretty sure what I did to bring it on.

A few years ago I was doing NBE (Natural Breast Enhancement) using herbs. This is where you take herbs (mostly fenugreek and saw palmetto, but there are many others too) to increase breast tissue. It worked a little bit (mostly temporarily), but the saw palmetto (which is also used for fattening up sheep - that should have been a clue that it might do the same to me!) gave me a serious case of cellulite all over my rear end and thighs, which had previously looked ok! I've been working on the cellulite for a long time now, and as we all know, it is not easy to get rid of. However, what seems to be an even bigger problem is that the skin on my legs is now sagging (over the cellulite). These two conditions seem to go together...Anyways, it does seem that the whole thing was triggered by a hormonal imbalance brought on by taking herbs that are known to affect the hormonal system. Duh! The moral of the story: Small boobs are cute, leave them alone!

Now I am trying to think of anything that might help get some nice skin tone back. Working out has helped some with the cellulite issue, and getting a tan has actually made the whole problem less visible. But I'm not sure what lotion or potion might actually firm up the skin.

Any ideas, when you have a chance, are welcome!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.367 sec, (1)