CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS TO HLEP?? n/m

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
sanjean Views: 5,274
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,620,836

Re: ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS TO HLEP?? n/m

I don't see where he has been asking for this for 3 months. Did I miss something? and I thought he had explained himself pretty well as to why he would want the stuff. Seems like he's tried everything else and I don't see where anyone has offered any constructive criticism.

Maybe I'd rather give a person the benefit of the doubt (when there is doubt). I have no doubt that Lahrok is having a really bad time and that he has tried an awful lot of things to get well. I also have no doubt that the guy sounds like he's at the end of his rope.

I was hoping someone might throw him some support or positive suggestions. I've asked for things before that may not have been in the best interest of another person but I would hope that it could be explained to me with consideration and compassion that I had perhaps asked too much.

Maybe I've missed something but what I see here is someone that is desperately asking for help and no one has offered him anything. Maybe there's a reason that I'm not seeing. Maybe there's more to the story I'm not aware of?

I don't understand what is going on here but I do have a small idea of what it's like to be totally driven to distraction by parasites.

As I said once before, desperate people do desperate things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.031 sec, (1)