CureZone   Log On   Join
For Wombat

Rainbow Girl Views: 1,805
Published: 11 years ago

For Wombat

Wombat asked me to post an update - so here it is......

2006 - lots of chemicals in my life - floride - cloride and tons of other stuff - found this website through Trapper and High on Water - decided to change my life. I had extreme FBD and periods that were 2-3 weeks long. If you read my previous posts you will see my family health issues.

In fall 2006 I started oil pulling I quit using dry cleaning and I started using all natural cleaning products. Great results with oil pulling and then in 2007 I started using Iodine products and within a very short amount of time my periods were 2-3 days and my FBD started to resolve. I think that Wombat was my greatest person to look up to at this time.

My husband and I decided to move from a Large City to a small village - I have completely renovated our home in an organic manner - Not necessarily what people would call green but what is healthy for us. I try to use things that are from our immediate area.

So....

No Plastic in drinking or eating storage products - I use only stainless steel or glass.
I grow an organic garden that is 2100 square feet. I freeze a LOT...
All my personal care products are organic - I still wear makeup! but it is healthy
Bedroom is all organic - comforter - sheets - etc are organic hemp.
Grass Fed Organic Beef
All Organic Veg Chicken Eggs etc.

My stress level has gone from 8-9 to a 1 my periods are 2-3 days and I can actually know that what time of the day they will start and when they will end.

I think that the most important thing that I have changed is my Iodine intake. I started out very low and am currently between 50 mg and 100 mg.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)