CureZone   Log On   Join
Lymphatic blockages.

best123 Views: 2,080
Published: 11 years ago

Lymphatic blockages.

...need help w/ lymph blockage PLEASE. JsMom advised me (via Newport) that a distented gut (AKA "beer gut") is usually due to lymph blockage. I have abdominal distention and I'm a thin guy and I want to prioritize getting this resolved...this little gut just doesn't fit me...LOL! And this all came on in the last 5 years or so. My NRT guy had also told me that my lymph was blocked, but said the distention was from candida in the small intestine. But the expensive herbs he's had me on for a year haven't worked yet...that's why I bought the F165 a couple of months ago.

I ran the Filiaris (check spelling) scripts AND the lymphatic blockage scriipt w/ no results thus far. I'm also chelating in an attempt to uncover bugs and clear metals all along too.

Any suggestions from any one, or anyone who can dowse on what scripts to try and in what specific sequence to get these lymph blockages cleared? JsMom said her waistline reduced significantly by getting the lymph unblocked.

Thanks in advance...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)