Let me first say I know nothing about nothing, but I am on same path & in my readings it seems to indicate stop EVERYTHING including spices in foods (especially garlic)
Although, vit.C is encouraged to be used & amplified. One fellow claims some supplements/drugs can be used immediately after treatment, which allows a 20 hour period for clearance before the next treatment.
I personally recommend a low carb way of eating to manage these specific health challenges (diabetes, gout, high blood pressure, high cholesterol) It can be dangerous to take drugs that lower these levels & do low carb because the levels can get dangerously low.
I personally have infections from pooling lymph fluids which I can control with many supplements but must find a way to work this in while stopping supplementation. I am hoping the Colloidal Silver that I've just started will handle this problem so I can move into the protocol.
Study This Standard List of Forbidden Substances VERY Carefully
1) NO orthodox cancer treatments - NONE,
2) NO other alternative cancer treatments,
3) NO prescription drugs,
4) NO pain killers,
5) NO blood thinners (e.g. Coumadin),
6) NO herbs (including NO seasonings),
7) NO garlic or anything closely related to garlic!! (especially no garlic)
8) NO over-the-counter medications (e.g. no aspirin, no Tylenol),
9) NO vitamins (especially no vitamin A),
10) NO supplements, including NO enzymes,
11) NO alcohol, "recreational" drugs, coffee, tea, etc.,
12) NO smoking,
13) NOT for pregnant women,
14) NOT for those with pacemakers,
15) etc. etc.
Only healthy foods can be used with this treatment (but no garlic, no onions, and no spices, etc.). You should drink a lot of water (this includes the ozonated water) to help rid the body of deactivated microbes. It is not advised to drink soda pop. Soda pop dehydrates the body and taking it would require that you drink more water (obviously, do not drink anything with Aspartame - e.g. NutraSweet, Equal, etc.).
some supplements & herbs, & even some prescription drugs, can be taken with the Bob Beck Protocol as long as they are taken soon after the electromedicine treatments, meaning they are taken long before the next treatment is taken.
experiment with small amts, soon after treatment ends (hopefully 20 hours before next one starts)