CureZone   Log On   Join
posts unrelated to this forum

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
herne Views: 952
Published: 11 years ago

posts unrelated to this forum

Dear Folks,

Lately a lot of posts here are related to wholistic treatment of various things...This is the parasite Drug Forum. Wouldn't these things be better posted on the parasite Forum?

Posting advice unrelated to this forum will give those of who are concerned with Drugs for parasites twice the stuff to sort through on the site and deprive those on the parasite Forum who do not want to take "drugs" for their problems.

Love from,

Herne

Very mature to follow up on the thread I started laughing about papaya seeds. Who cares? I CARE. I just came to my inbox and found more than 17 unrelated posts in my mailbox. That is just from today. That doesn't include many that may or may not be related to the forum and those the do relate to the forum.

I CARE...I don't have the energy to sift through all of this stuff. If I want other info there are other forums to go to. Could you please show some courtesy and post appropriately. People apparently complained about the Drug postings on the Parasite Forum and so this one was started and now people are posting here about stuff that should be there. You can fill each others PM boxes...

From,

Herne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.113 sec, (1)