CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: posts unrelated to this forum

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
sanjean Views: 991
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,625,388

Re: posts unrelated to this forum

I guess my question now would be how do you define the difference between drugs and herbs or 'natural' products.

So many drugs are made out of plants and maybe all those should be considered natural. For an example, aspirin was made from willow bark, so it must be natural. Or should it be considered a drug? But then Willow Bark should be considered a drug...or is it natural? I dunno...

If I wanted to take aspirin, which forum should I post in?

IF a drug was manufactured by man from papaya seeds would that be allowed in this forum?

As far as I'm concerned, there should only be one forum for parasites but that's not up to me so I will read the posts that I find interesting and ignore the rest. I often don't even check my inbox because there are too many posts that go into it that I can't keep up.

It only takes a few minutes for me to scan all the new posts on this forum and choose which ones interest me. Most of them are.

I just want to get better and I'm very grateful for everyone that posts anything here that may be helpful to me or to anyone. Some of these posters go way above and beyond their own needs to provide helpful information here (and on the other forum)and I will take this opportunity to thank them.

I am truly grateful for everyone's help and support! and I THANK YOU!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)