CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida Cleanse Questions

bethanyds Views: 509
Published: 11 years ago

Candida Cleanse Questions

Hi,
I recently received results from a test showing high levels of candida. I also susupected parasites, as I found one in the shower about a week ago, however, the tests do not show a parasite problem. I've read so many different opinions and ideas on how to lower candida, that I am just lost and not sure which route to take. If anyone has a protocal for candida, please share.

I also showed levels of undigested tissue, epithelial and bacteria in my stool. I'm not sure how to handle this or frankly what that even means.

A little background: I have Hashimoto's and am currently taking Armour, selenium and zinc for this.

I have severe hypoglycemia and do not eat any processed sugar.

I'm currently not eating dairy, wheat, Sugar (other than fruit and brown basmati rice), yeast or eggs.

I have a slightly high cortisol level early in the AM, and high at night. I am normal during the day. I'm assuming it's because my body is fighting the candida at night.

I'm also taking a b-complex, multi and Vit. D.

I'd like to know specifically which herbs/supplements/foods and the proper dosage to take to fight the candida and that won't worsen the Hashimoto's or aggravate my blood sugar. Also, is it advisable to take Wormwood , Black-Walnut hull and cloves during the candida cleanse to eleminate and parasites? Is the proper Candida diet mostly veggies and protein?

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.641 sec, (1)