CureZone   Log On   Join
Questions for Dr. Jeff

bethanyds Views: 1,196
Published: 11 years ago

Questions for Dr. Jeff

Hi,
I recently received results from a test showing high overgrowth of candida. I also susupected parasites, as I found one in the shower about a week ago, however, the tests do not show a parasite problem. I've read so many different opinions and ideas on how to lower candida, that I am just lost and not sure which route to take. If anyone has a protocol for candida, please share.

I also showed levels of undigested tissue, epithelial and bacteria in my stool. I'm not sure how to handle this or frankly what that even means.

A little background: I have Hashimoto's and am currently taking Armour, selenium and zinc for this.

I have severe hypoglycemia and do not eat any processed sugar.

I'm currently not eating dairy, wheat, sugar (other than fruit and brown basmati rice), yeast or eggs.

I have a slightly high cortisol level early in the AM, and high at night. I am normal during the day. I'm assuming it's because my body is fighting the candida at night.

I'm also taking a b-complex, multi and Vit. D.

I'd like to know specifically which herbs/supplements/foods and the proper dosage to take to fight the candida and that won't worsen the Hashimoto's or aggravate my blood sugar. Also, is it advisable to take wormwood, black walnuthull and cloves during the candida cleanse to eliminate and parasites? Is the proper Candida diet mostly veggies and protein?

Should I treat the adrenals first or with the candida?

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)