CureZone   Log On   Join
Herb questions for HV

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
bethanyds Views: 2,241
Published: 11 years ago

Herb questions for HV

Hi HV,
I'm trying to piece together a protocol for some of my health problems. Please let me know what you think:

High cortisol: 1/2 tsp of Ashwaghanda 2x daily 20 minutes before meals, 500 mg. Nettle leaf 2x daily before meals, Non buffered Vit C w/B Complex with meal 2x daily, Watercress 1/2 tsp 2x daily, Rosehips 1/2 tsp 2x daily, Bee pollen 1/2 tsp 3x daily Rice bran 3 tbs 3x daily with meals

Candida: Rice bran (above), Kefir 2 oz per day (do I take this on an empty stomach or is it ok in a smoothie?) Is 2 oz enough? Gentian powder 3x daily (is this taken with meals?). Zinc: 50 mg/2 mg copper 1x daily with meals. TMG 3 x daily (I have excessive epinephrine release, is it okay to take the TMG?). Yucca Root 1/2 tsp 2x daily.

My stool test showed the highest number for candida overgrowth. Should I take any anti fungals? Will the following interfere with the kefir or kill the good bacteria?: Pau D'Arco, coconut oil, Neem. Any other suggestions for decreasing the candida?

Hypoglycemia: Magnesium malate (what is a good dose in pill form?)

Do you have any suggestions for herbs that would reduce antibodies in Hashimoto's? I am trying to ease off the medication and am looking for herbs to replace it.

Also, I couldn't find much on your thoughts in regards to diet for candida. Do you believe that all sugars need to be cut out, including fruit? Currently I don't eat any processed sugar. Would a diet of veggies, fruit, raw dairy, chicken, red meat, eggs and nuts/seeds be okay or do I need to cut out everything but eggs, meat and veggies?

Thanks so much for your help. All of the info in your posts have been a TON of help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)