CureZone   Log On   Join
Good intentions... backfiring

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
hope4myadrenals Views: 17,095
Published: 11 years ago

Good intentions... backfiring

Since many of my best efforts to improve my adrenal fatigue have led to crashes, I'd like to know other's experiences here on CZ related to good intentions that backfired. Hopefully this can lead to more unnecesarry crashes for more of us.

I'm at stage 3C, according to Dorine/Dr. Lam. These are the remedies I've tried that made me feel worse:

Drinking juiced vegetables. It causes immediate tiredness. But if I skip a day and only drink it every other day, itís not as bad. Is drinking greens juice considered detoxing? When I first bought a juicer, I juiced 1x a day for 2 weeks, and had immediate nausea, fatigue, anxiety etc. for almost a whole month.

Colon cleansing. This threw me into a tail spin for 2 weeks. Ugh. Nausea, anxiety, extreme weakness, super sensitive bowels, etc.

Eating meat. For some reason, I get extremely tired, fatigued and sleepy each time I eat chicken or salmon, despite the time of day. I literally have to lay down and immediately fall asleep after eating meat. Not sure why. I know that meat is difficult to digest in general, and I usually never eat it.. only rarely. Also, my digestion is quite poor, and I can tolerate only the most easily digested foods.

Liver flushes. I haven't tried this yet, but maybe I shouldn't?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)