CureZone   Log On   Join
How do you get rid of parasites? Please help

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
cappy84 Views: 11,433
Published: 11 years ago

How do you get rid of parasites? Please help

ok, i'll try to make this short

i need some expertise on how to get rid of a parasite. i have been suffering for a couple years now and i am pretty positive i have a parasite infection. i have a bunch of symptoms including:

-hair loss
-skin on face completely discolored purple-red
-rashes all over my body (eczema, psoriasis)
- Seborrheic Dermatitis on my scalp
-sometimes just feeling really weak
-blue mark (line) that comes out on each side from my belly button. have a belly that juts out now and i am skinny

i have been to doctors several times but they will not take me seriously or believe when i tell them i have a parasite. when i asked for a stool sample test they never gave me one. i have had multiple blood tests run and they cant tell me anything. saw a dermatologist twice and got prescribed a topical that didnt clear my skin...probably made it worse. been on Antibiotics to treat a skin infection on my elbow/arms.

i see evidence of what look like little pieces of worm

the problem is, how do i know what type of parasite i have and how do i treat it?

upon research online, i purchased a few things to naturally treat myself: Black-Walnut & Wormwood complex (liquid), probiotic acidophilus, betaine hydrochloride, and activated charcoal. pumpkin seed oil and grapefruit seed extract were also listed but i couldnt find them.

the Black-Walnut & Wormwood complex contains a proprietary blend of Black-Walnut hulls, clove flowers, Wormwood leaves & tops, sweet annie leaves and tops. it is made by Nature's Answer

have been taking this for the past couple days.

i think i need to take a herbal laxative with this stuff, what exactly should i be using?

please if you have any idea how i can get rid of whatever's inside me let me know. i can send a picture of my stomach if need be in case anyone here can recognize whats wrong.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.392 sec, (1)