CureZone   Log On   Join
My Good Intentions That Backfired

SeattleTom Views: 16,826
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,631,449

My Good Intentions That Backfired

Hi - About 15 years I learned that I had a severe case of adrenal fatigue. When I started recovering from it I did some colon cleansing for a few months. About a year later I decided I wanted to detox my liver and improve its functioning. I started taking milk thistle, and after a month had a huge healing crisis that put me flat on my back for about three days. I continued taking the milk thistle when my adrenals were relatively strong. I noticed that when I got massages, took hot baths, got acupuncture, etc. my liver started releasing toxins faster. My adrenals relapsed numerous times when my body was detoxing rapidly and experiencing healing crises. This continued for about ten years.

My adrenals have gotten much stronger over the last two or three years. I did a kidney cleanse and Liver Flush a little over a year ago. I'm still detoxing, and several things (drinking lots of filtered water, yoga classes, massages, etc.) still cause me to detox more rapidly. My liver and lower back (kidneys) still feel mildly sore at times when I'm detoxing rapidly.

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.625 sec, (1)