CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is this unhealthy? On and off fasting.

Views: 1,051
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,631,637

Re: Is this unhealthy? On and off fasting.

I feel like people are too afraid of "starving." I feel like what you are doing is fine. I guess if you were fasting completely for the whole period of time instead of on-off (and anyway you are mostly On! so great for you. ) -- if consistently fasting you might have a slightly different and more intense physical healing process going on - but what's the matter with taking a break and making it less intense?
But I can't really see a big difference between what you are doing and juice fasting.
Besides, how does your body feel? It seems like you don't have physical complaints.
From what I have read, starvation takes a really long time to set in, and as long as you actually have access to food, there simply is no danger of it.
Your body would ask you for food if it needed it. And the body would never put its own survival in danger for the sake of healing some condition or other within it. In fasting the body feeds on its own diseased tissues and unwanted bacteria/yeast etc. The body has plenty to eat with all this material. Again, I think the need for food is greatly exaggerated in this culture and that is how we get so sick. Maybe read Shelton and Dewey - especially Dewey for this -- he was an MD, also.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)