CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my protocol...

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 1,535
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 163,555

Re: my protocol...

Hi
I've done 22 LFs, all with Epsom Salts .
I like the simple recipe by Dr. Clark, as it is inexpensive, easy and you can start with that and then tweak it as you get more into it.

I honestly don't think I could have gotten the huge stones (the size of walnuts)
I passed during my 13th LF: I know they could not come out without the Mag Sulfate.

I adjusted the recipe a bit, but the only thing about ES I don't like is I get dehydrated, unless I continue drinking a little water all the way until about 1 hr before the flush: if I don't I get mega headache, and feel v.uncomfortabe.

Another thing I added was to take another dose of OO/GJ between my 2 last doses of ES, but cutting that dose in half (1/4 cup OO (Olive-Oil) + 1/4 cup GJ).
That way it's like doing a second LF, making sure you get all the gunk out.
Very effective.
I like it, because although the flush is easy I find all the preparations a bit much and this way I can wait longer before I do another flush.
Cheers... :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.469 sec, (1)