CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do you get rid of parasites? Please help

cappy84 Views: 11,262
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,631,841

Re: How do you get rid of parasites? Please help

yes i had several blood tests run and specfically asked to be tested for hypo/hyperthyroidism and autoimmune diseases. they couldnt tell me what was wrong even after repeatedly coming back.

i did suspect it could be that or parasites. those were the 2 things that i think it is. i've seen evidence in my stool of what look to be segments so i am positive i have a Tapeworm or something. the other evidence would be my stomach, what on earth could that possibly be? when i had a doctor look at my stomach she simply said it was "yeast" and gave me an anti fungal cream that hasnt done anything (this was over 2 years ago). the mark is still there and my gut still juts out. it looks like it is a worm.

i am taking the Black-Walnut & Wormwood complex and while i "feel" something possibly working (maybe a die down of the parasite or eggs), i'm only having regular bowel movements. maybe taking a laxative would be the way to blast it out?

i have taken a couple parasite cleanses and Colon Cleanses before and they did nothing.

also, my face is misshapen. it is hard to explain but the left side around my cheek....its almost like the bone is pushed up a little.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.108 sec, (1)