CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do you get rid of parasites? Please help

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
cappy84 Views: 11,246
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,631,620

Re: How do you get rid of parasites? Please help

i asked for a stool sample before and was not given one. doctors look at me like im a freak when i suggest i might have a parasite and want to be tested for it. they will not believe that anyone could possible have a parasitic infection.

i did get tested for autoimmune and nothing came back wrong, although i know that doctors arent good at actually detecting autoimmune disorders and if you fall into a certain range you can be deemed OK. that's why i called for an appointment with an endocrinologist and i was told my normal doctor had to give me a referral to see one first before i could schedule an appointment. its been over a month since i rang and still no appointment.

i have given up on doctors as they will not treat me. i have had to look for natural and holistic medicine to treat myself.

there is evidence of a worm of some sort. i have seen segments of worm in my stool, there is stuff on my bed sheets, i get crawling sensations in my stomach, there is a mark on my stomach, i have a gut. i get abdominal pain, stomach problems, digestive problems, and constipation.

i tried a couple parasite cleanses and kroeger Wormwood capsules a while black. i have used natural remedies like thyme, oregano, apple cider vinegar and have taken supplements suggested to help my skin.

i'm tired of this, i just want whatever is in my body OUT!! it has made me depressed and very self conscious with my looking horrible. i dont even want to go out in public because i look ugly now now. my life has been pause for several years now and i have lost motivation to do the things i love.

castor oil was suggested in the list of things to naturally get rid of parasites. i am confused though because it is stuff that you rub on your skin so its not taken internally?

im going to try and look for grapefruit seed extract, pumpkin seed oil, quassia, and an herbal laxative locally to see if this works. on my 4th day of taking the Black-Walnut hull & Wormwood /acidophilus/activated charcoal/betaine hydrochloride and havent passed anything yet. i have been peeing A LOT since taking these and my pee is really clear. what does this mean?

if anyone can email me to help i would appreciate it

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.578 sec, (2)