CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What to eat to stay out of ketosis?

Views: 5,950
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,633,229

Re: What to eat to stay out of ketosis?

Thank you so much for your very interesting reply, and welcome to your healing! It is so interesting that you bloat on sugar-alcohol sweeteners. I assume you mean for instance Xylitol, Maltitol, Sorbitol, anything with a name ending in -ol. I really wonder why the bloating from these. They are not supposed to feed candida, but obviously in some cases they do. Could it have to do with your addiction to alcohol itself (I am speculating you have an alcohol dependency because you mention cravings -- I am so sorry if this offends you and please believe me I do not mena in any way to judge!!!)?. I might take my questions to the "Ask Dr. Jeff" forum. Maybe I will do that and then write back to you. I feel that my own sensitivity (bloating) is not actually from maltodextrin but from something else in the sugar-free ice creams. I suspect the fiber ingredients in them, as I say. I can't even take one bite of these types of ice creams any more. I REALLY appreciate your knowledge of low-carb diets and the problematics of ketosis and will probably return to ask you more about these, if OK. Thanks again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.359 sec, (1)