Great great board here with lots of good info. I've been researching a good detox cleansing program and wanted your advice on my plan.
First off I have been on an anti-candida diet for nearly 3 months now with great results so far. However I'm still suffering from a white coated tongue. The coating doesn't cover my whole tongue, its mainly in the middle and slightly in the back, but this leads me to believe I have stressed organs and still have a candida issue. Any thoughts on that?
I also use Coconut Oil, garlic and occasionally Pau D'Arco tea as anti-fungals.
My bowel movements have been changing by the week ever since I started the candida diet. I usually always go once a day but it can be a very minimal amount to sometimes being all broken up... sorry for the visual! My fiber intake is pretty good 20-30g from veggies.
Anyways I see that Oxypowder is really thought of as the go to product by many on this board and it sounds promising. I originally was going to do P&B Shakes but thought I'd try Oxypowder first. So here's my plan:
Followed by P&B Shakes
Followed by pro-biotics
1) How long do you guys suggest I use Oxypowder for? Seems like its a pretty short cleanse?
2) How do I know when I've effectively cleaned myself out? In other words how long should you cleanse for? Is it until you see consistent healthy bowel movements?
3) Do you suggest enemas periodically during the cleanse?
4) What's the best maintenance program?
5) What are the way to re-populate gut flora? Home made yogurt, kim-chi or pro-biotic pills?