CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: body odor

LittleWhiteDove Views: 1,454
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,604,014

Re: body odor

Hi TrueLove88
I struggled with Body Odor too. But now a days, I hardly ever have a problem. I figured out I had a twofold reason for smelly armpits -

First, my BO seemed worse when I did not eat enough protein. When I upped my protein intake, it became better.
Second, I found it was my clothes, rather than me, that smelled. I sprayed 90% alcohol under the armpits of my shirts, let it dry and gave it a wash. No more smelly armpit-clothing.

I also use castor oil and rosewood essential oil under my armpits. Most days now I do not use deoderant, except when I know I have strenious activity coming.

Also try rinsing your armpits with a weak water + vinigar mix after a shower.

Be carefull of the anti-bacterial soap. Your body naturally has bactieria - good ones and bad ones - , and if you kill off everything, the bad guys take over...

So get yourself a nice gentle glycerin soap, or even better, make your own soap.

Hope this helps!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)