CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vitamin C

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
cougar Views: 2,382
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,632,451

Re: Vitamin C

Hey Dude,

thanks for getting back to me, sorry so slow on my end.

I have been doing the Iodoral only because it seemed like my kidneys and liver didn't complain like when I do SSKI ....pressure
and my back went out a couple of times because of that so not something I want to repeat at the moment....i think my detox paths are sluggish, just a bit eh????!!!!!!!

I didn't really give the magnescent a good try to be honest because I was trying the SSKI and trying to figure out how to work with it and finally went back to the Iodoral. Even 4 drops of SSKI created more symptoms than 100mg of Iodoral. That said I am totally open to the sski when the detox is better.

so, I have been gradually noticing needing more potassium the past month. First I starting using Newports 1/4 salt and 1/4 tsp kcl but lately I have been using only kcl and sometimes 2-3 grams/day....yesterday was 3grams.
today I didn't take any Iodine until just 30 minutes ago to see what would happen. I only have taken 1/4 tsp 760mg of kcl and my muscles seem ok today, but I also got a good sweat in this morning.........i say that because sometimes I sweat and the muscles feel better, like my body can balance things when it can sweat???? my simple thinking

so i just took 50mg of Iodoral now because I was starting to feel fatigued and we'll see what happen, with the fatigue and the muscle stuff, it seems I might already be feeling the muscle stuff.........

so, do you think the level of Iodine I am taking could be enough to use up a bunch of potassium?

you know, this muscle symptom thing happened when I started chelating with DMSA back in 2003, so i am wondering if this potassium thing could be an Iodine helping heavy metals leave thing......do you follow my thinking??? And the adrenals are getting messed up in the middle of this process.......

so, if I was to take the magnescent, how much would I take????

any thoughts are welcome Trapper........thanks man!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)