CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good Calories Bad Calories

Wawaweewa25 Views: 3,203
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,630,263

Re: Good Calories Bad Calories

I'm in the middle of this book right now along with a couple others! I must say its been an eye opener and I'm just closing in on the first 100 pages.

I'm a young male and also dealing with a candida issue and have been extremely strict on the candida diet for 12 weeks now. I've seen a DRASTIC improvement in nearly all my symptoms and have eliminated several of them eating this way.

I also believe that grains are rough on the digestive system, but when they are prepared properly (soaked over-night) and preferably free of gluten I think they are okay to eat in moderation.

Another very good book that touches on Molly's point of some being able to tolerate sugars better than others is The Metabolic Typing Diet by William Wolcott. I'm sure some of you have heard of it already, and for those that haven't picked up this book yet, its a must read as well. It contains a survey to help you identify your Metabolic Type and then goes into detail regarding which food(s) you should consume in your daily life.

Off to go read more of Taubes book, I gotta get through this thing before the end of summer!

Sunny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)