CureZone   Log On   Join
What's the next step on Candida Regime?

Wawaweewa25 Views: 2,424
Published: 11 years ago

What's the next step on Candida Regime?

Okay I'm struggling trying to figure out the proper order of things in a Candida regime.

So far I have been on a strict strict strict Candida diet for the past 3 months with great success. Most of my symptoms are greatly reduced or gone! Only using Coconut Oil and garlic as anti-fungals.

However I still have a slight white coating in the middle and outer back edges of my tongue, while the other areas are all pink. Does this mean I'm still dealing with a yeast over-growth? The coating is not thick and is does not hurt in anyway. I don't have any blisters or mouth sores or anything else in my mouth. When I brush my tongue with Sea Salt and use a tongue cleaner, the coating disappears for a day or so.

Secondly I feel like the next logical step for me is to cleanse my bowels and follow that up with a parasite, kidney and liver cleanse. However I don't know what to use of the colon cleanse? I hear so many people saying Oxypowder is the best way, others swear by Psyllium and others say oxygen creates a perfect environment for yeast to grow? Freakin' confusing!!!

I'd assume that taking a high quality pro-biotic would be next? Any advice on a good one?

Lastly might be a stupid question but how do you know when your cured? I also was dealing with sudden food sensitivities prior to getting on this diet and I would hate to start to re-introduce some foods back in to only find out that my symptoms return.

I'd really appreciate any help, I've spent hours searching the board and find a lot of conflicting advice.

Sunny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)