CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida spit test

Wawaweewa25 Views: 2,068
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,634,732

Re: Candida spit test

I know its tough to really say if this is an accurate test, but I'll tell you my story.

I did the spit test and it definitely came back positive for yeast over-growth, had the legs, the water got real murky the whole nine.

I was a bit skeptical at that point just like you, so found a naturopath and did a test through a lab for yeast over-growth and it came back over the charts positive.

I immediately started a strict strict anti-candida diet and have seen a huge improvement in all my symptoms, I'm about to hit 3 months on the diet this week.

Your best bet is to look at all your symptoms, although no two people who are dealing with a yeast over-growth have the exact same symptoms, you can be sure that if you have a handful of them, and you have been on anti-biotics (all of us), had/have a sugary or high carb diet and/or stress that your a prime candidate.

The candida diet is a great place to start anyways as it will help you get healthy and build up your immune system.

Hope that gives you some insight,

Sunny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)