CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: a Few Random Diet/symptom questions, 11 days into diet.

Wawaweewa25 Views: 1,565
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,634,764

Re: a Few Random Diet/symptom questions, 11 days into diet.

Hey bro,

Yeah you can hit me up whenever since I got a little bit of a head start on you with this whole routine. I've pretty much spent the past 3 months researching as much as I can to find a routine that will work for me.

Good call on the Coconut Oil, its a great way to fight candida, get in calories and get some energy!

Yeah the tongue thing is perplexing for me. To tell you the truth I don't know the answer to this and I've been wondering about it. I know my tongue has improved since I started, its only white in the middle and outer back portion of my tongue. I've also noticed the flouride free toothpaste I use makes it look way worse for a bit.

And yeah I definitely notice it comes and goes, although that could be more due to dehydration. If you make a strong effor to increase your water intake you'll notice it looks pretty good at times throughout the day.

I have heard other people say its die off, since the body is expelling toxins and that does make sense, but I guess I'm just kinda wondering when it will be fully gone! I brush my tongue with Sea Salt and then let some salt sit on my tongue for maybe 30 seconds everyday now and it keeps my tongue clear and pink for a day and half before starting to return.

I'm not completely sure if this is related to candida or not, since I've read so much conflicting information. Especially since my coating is pretty thin and I have absolutely no pain or blisters. I've heard true thrush is thick and can blister and bleed. I've also read that it can be in other parts of the mouth and throat causing soreness. I don't have any of those symptoms.

I'll keep you posted if I find out more, but for now try the Sea Salt , it works great.

Sunny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.436 sec, (1)