Easing off of Armour medication

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
bethanyds Views: 3,771
Published: 11 years ago

Easing off of Armour medication

Hi HV,

I just started taking the herbs for my adrenal fatigue (ashwaghanda, nettle leaf, yucca, watercress, rosehips and bee pollen), am taking bitters for the liver and kefir and prebiotics for candida.

I have Hashimoto's and am currently on 90 mg of Armour. My goal is to go completely off the Armour over time. As my thyroid is strengthened by healing the adrenals and also supplementing with selenium, I'm assuming my T3 and T4 will rise and I can lower my medication. My plan is to lower it 5 mg every 2-3 weeks and monitor my basal body tempature during this. Please let me know your thoughts on this and any other ideas.

Also, are there any other herbs you recommend for going off the meds? You previously recommended zizyphus, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Any idea where I can find it?

Another question, I got the bee pollen, but am not sure how to take it as it's not a powder.

When mixing the ashwaghanda, nettle leaf, yucca, watercress and rosehips and taking together, do I mix one part of each or more of one or the other?

Also, I am not sleeping well. Will any of the above herbs help me sleep if taken at night? If not, Kava has worked for me in the past, I may try that.

Thanks HV!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)