CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newbie first liver flush

NorthernGal Views: 1,374
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,636,155

Re: Newbie first liver flush

Hi Luv Your Liver, Thanks for your input. I'll try lemon juice next time. I plan on doing another flush over the 4th of July holiday. I have 4 day weekend then. I would like to do them every 2-3 weeks but I will have too hard a time doing it on a regular weekend. I have so little strength and energy to function as it is. And my weekends are spent recuperating from a week working and trying to get things done and get ready for the next week. I also have a hard time not eating "normally" the day of the flush. I don't have the energy to do things not eating protein and not eating after 2:00. So for now I need to have extra time off to do this. Hopefully as I do more, I may get to where I have more strength and energy and it won't take so much out of me to do the flush. At least I have some long weekends coming up with the 4th and then labor day. But after that, I'll have to figure out a way to keep doing them. I desperately need to keep doing them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.262 sec, (1)