CureZone   Log On   Join
Please help me do a cleanse properly and eliminate what's inside of me!!!!

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
cappy84 Views: 2,216
Published: 11 years ago

Please help me do a cleanse properly and eliminate what's inside of me!!!!

a few days ago i finished taking Black-Walnut & Wormwood complex. i took it as directed for about a week until the bottle ran out. i havent been able to pass any worms and have still been constipated/having digestive problems. my bowel movements have been few.

i've been taking probiotic acidophilus lactobacillus (liquid), betaine hydrochloride with pepsin, and activated charcoal as they were suggested in a natural parasite elimination. the one thing i did not do is take a laxative, should i take one now and see if it makes a difference? would i be ok using regular laxative pills or use a powder (psyllium husks?)?

yesterday i noticed a small segment in my stool, looked like a piece of a worm. i've been seeing small bits in my stool for a while now but have never actually passed a big worm.

i've done a few parasite cleanses and a Colon Cleanse in the past so i'm discouraged that none of these seem to work. i dont want to throw away more money on something that wont work.

i eat healthy and exercise

i know there is no quick fix to this but i want to eliminate it now before my life passes me by. this has been reeking havoc on my health for about 4 years now and i'm just tired. i feel helpless....i've been through so many doctors and blood tests and they havent helped me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)