CureZone   Log On   Join
Newby: Possible Lymes connection? Help plz.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Tigermoon Views: 1,528
Published: 13 years ago

Newby: Possible Lymes connection? Help plz.

Hello everybody.
I have been in gradual deteriorating health for the last 5 years, and last year I used the Cure-zone Candida Forum because that is really what I thought I had. When I went on the anti-candida diet my symptoms improved dramatically, but some symptoms never cleared up and have in fact become worse still.

In the last 6 months I have had 2 colonoscopies, one with biopsies, one endoscopy with biopsies, and had an MRI scan plus the Barium meal thingy and nothing was found except for a liver tumour which turned out to be benign. I have also had blood and stool tests. I was told there was nothing serious wrong with me, except food is going through my system way too fast, the advice was eat slower...any slower and I'd stop! So that was the end of that.

Of course I have been rattling my brains trying to figure why I am ill. I know for a fact that I have developed many food intolerances : Milk, pears, potatoes, cauliflower, nuts, seeds, gluten, soya, probably others I have not worked out yet.

I am reasonably certain now that I have become deficient in stomach enzymes and perhaps even stomach acids for some reason, as everything I eat feels like a brick in my stomach and passes through so fast that I have had constant diarrhoea for nearly 5 years. The other major symptoms I get are terrible heart palpitations that leave me weakened and recently constant heavy sweating whether I am hot or cold. I lost weight, 15kg/2 stone being on the candida diet, but despite coming off it this January, I am not regaining the weight and to say I am skinny is an understatement. I am taking tons of supplements.

I have come onto the Lymes forum because 5 years ago I had a tick which left a nasty red ring (at the time). The doctor gave me Antibiotics and that was the last I thought about it. I have read that one can react to tick bites many years after the event, and that digestive disorders are not uncommon.

I'd appreciate anyone's thoughts and advice/opinion as to whether the bite + my decline in health and ensuing food intolerances are at all related. I really would like to get the bottom of this. My Doctor has refused to test for Lymes.

Many thanks for reading.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (2)