CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The problem and the SOLUTION! Re: Wow! Holy Moly I am detoxing like never before and it is almost scarey.

Willowley Views: 1,415
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,636,731

Re: The problem and the SOLUTION! Re: Wow! Holy Moly I am detoxing like never before and it is almost scarey.

Sounds like you've got a lot of gunk coming out, now is the time to do more to get it all out, and yes it is crazy that we let our bodies get in the condition to house parasites/worms in the first place.  Thank God it isn't too late to get ourselves cleaned out but good!  ;)

The baseline for a colon cleanse is a minimum of 30 days on IF#1 and IF#2.  The length of the cleanse will vary from person to person.  For example, I've eaten junk for most of my adult life and before I found this forum I had never done any kind of cleansing at all.  I can't expect one 30 day colon cleanse to completely clean out 30-40 years of built up fecal matter that is stuck to my colon walls.  I expect to do several 30 day colon cleanses, but for someone who has been eating healthy it might not take as long.

Have fun cleansing and know that you're doing something GREAT for your body, you'll feel so much better once all those nasties are out of you!

Willow 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.891 sec, (1)