CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help me do a cleanse properly and eliminate what's inside of me!!!!

cappy84 Views: 2,001
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,636,907

Re: Please help me do a cleanse properly and eliminate what's inside of me!!!!

i've been trying to go gluten free for a while now. the only problem is gluten is in EVERYTHING now. i look for gluten free products but its not easy to always find.

i do eat fruits but i dont really like apples and i have some sort of sensitivity/allergy to bananas for some odd reason. the last time i tried eating one i got a reaction like i do to foods i know i'm allergic to (nuts). i will try forcing myself to eat an apple though.

all this stuff being listed is overwhelming....i dont even know what exactly to take even after reading. i really dont want to be waiting months or even another year to get rid of this because it has already set me back so far in my career and dreams. i'm 26 and want to go after my goals but i've been depressed and look like a freak. i do not want to let time pass me by.

i'm gonna have to go to the doctor again even though they haven't helped me for 3 years. at this point i am desperate and it may be the only option to actually get rid of it. i started treating myself because of frustration from not having doctors take me seriously.

the Colon Cleanse i did a long time ago only once. it wasnt at the same time as my recent attempt or the other parasite cleanses.

how much vitamin C would you recommend ?

thanks for your replies. i will look into everything you said.....i dont have a lot of money and this stuff has been draining my bank account.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)