CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fairly urgent help needed!

Views: 1,084
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,637,626

Re: Fairly urgent help needed!

hi - i feel for you & send good accepting supporting thoughts!

here is one -- i think it is probably good that you threw it all up. ... do you feel the same, or how do you feel?

i have been at an ashram where there was a course taught in an ayurvedic practice of cleansing by throwing up... engaging an energy of the body called the vayu (sp?)

also in the classic text "alkalize or die" the author speaks matter-of-factly about regurgitation as a possible stopgap measure/emergency response.

just some thoughts that i sometimes feel fear around expressing openly but do have as thoughts.

obviously it would be ideal to learn not to overeat in the first place -- a skill the teaching of which seems rather neglected to me... maybe that's just me.. please email or whatever if you would like to be in touch. i dont throw up but do struggle with overeating (finally getting a grip on it through fasting) ... i dare say further (hoping not to get outraged reactions) that if i had learned the "emergency skill" of throwing up i might have been MUCH HEALTHIER than i am today. my lower gi tract might have been spared all the mountains of work involved with the excess food. again just a thought.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)