CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suggestions?

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
Charly Views: 1,954
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,638,570

Re: Suggestions?

Thank you so much...

I've been shaky most all of the time - it's increased in recent weeks. i don't take any medication. I haven't very often in my lifetime. My parents didn't believe in vaccinations or shots, but I have had a few as an adult. Not many and not for years.

Every day, I use 5 or 6 capsules of magnesium malate in my morning smoothie, along with MSM, TMG, Brewers Yeast, lecithin, some homemade kefir for taste, I take it separately for periods of time, an apple and banana and most times Kyo-green and a large helping of raw spinach. I take either a multi-vitamin OR individual vitamins and minerals- all bought at the health food store (no bad ingredients or fillers) I use grape bitters twice a day, DE water, zinc, B12 3000mg.

I take the herb formulations 1/2 hour before eating (Bone and Joint, Adrenal and Thyroid and have for several weeks) I always take it in the morning, but once in a while I forget and take it only twice in a day along with Juniper Berries and Vitex. For periods of time other recommended (by you) herbs. I haven't used Amia or sage leaf because I haven't gotten around to them, but will. Along with the B12 I take a B complex.

I will pick up some tyrosine... I ran out, along with the milk thistle. I've never used the amino acid cysteine, but will try it.

Do you know of the saliva test recommended by Iolite in this thread? Does it work?

Something new that happens more frequently is a cramping of my toes on one foot. I used to take care of a lady with cerebral palsy that had this look in her feet. It looks like something from the brain a different kind of cramping... a clue? what do you think?

I can't make up my mind about the bio-feed back..if its worth it to take. It does make me feel better for a few days... What do you think?

Another thing... I cry more than normal for me... sometimes uncontrolable bawling about once or twice a week - I hate it. I only mention it because it may be connected. It feel like my nerves are raw, but better than they were.

For a person that has eaten only good things for 7 years to be this bad stinks. It's really hard to stand up from a seated position.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (2)