CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ending a round of ALA

tmary Views: 3,045
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,624,972

Re: Ending a round of ALA

Not sure If I am too late with this news, but I have found the best combination for ALA. I did not DMSO, DMSA - did not want to mess with my kidneys like that, so I am using my Fulvic Acid that I ordered from here

http://www.bioag.com/buyhealthproducts/wujinsanfulvicacid.htmh

they are the cheapest and purset. I order it by the gallon and it will last abut 2 months. no shipping fees. about $45 per month

I take on Tsp per 300 mgs of ALA every three hours and immediately I quit having the itchy skin and extreme fatigue that I had with just the ALA.

read below

Because of fulvic acid’s low molecular weight5 (small molecules) it has the ability to readily dissolve and bond minerals and nutritional elements into its molecular structure. Fulvic acid is a bio-available chelated molecule that can also chelate. As a refiner and transporter of organic minerals and other cell nutrients, it has the ability to turn bad guys into good guys by chelating and humanizing free radicals. Depending upon the chemical makeup of the free radical, they can be incorporated into and become a part of life sustaining bio-available nutrients. In the event that the chemical makeup of the free radical is of no particular benefit, such as mercury, it is chelated, mobilized and carried out of the body as a waste product.

I have been taking this product off and on for 2 years and have never been sick in that time!

Try it because if you really resarch it you will find that it so many more benifits

good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)