CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it possible I have A.F?

hope4myadrenals Views: 3,115
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,639,245

Re: Is it possible I have A.F?

"Soon after that I began with stomach complaints. My tummy is sensitive to touch and applying a little pressure is painful.. The GP said it could be excessive acid, I have tablets (on and off) for this, they help a little, but not completely."

Along with your other symptoms, I've had this same stomache sensitivity. When doctors or my bf touch my stomach, it hurts. Sometimes it would even bother me to even have my shirt touching my stomach. My doctors were very confused as my cheif complaint in the beginning of my "illness" was nausea/digestive issues.

My gastroenterologist thought I had Celiac or Chrone's and he did an endoscopy and found nothing out of the ordinary. But the nausea is not the 'normal' kind of nausea... it happens in concurrance with shakiness, weakness and fatigue. The other odd thing about this nausea is that it usually would become less strong or would go away temporarily with a little bit of food, especially something salty. I've never had stomache problems before in my life... it happened only when I got adrenal fatigue. With weakened adrenals, I have a weakened digestive system. The 2 are tied together somehow, even though my doctors dismiss this every time I mention this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)