CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does it take less time for already-lean people to reach stage five of a fast?

aprilrain Views: 2,512
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,640,281

Re: Does it take less time for already-lean people to reach stage five of a fast?

Chrisb 1,

My pancreas pain started as a very mild pain around nov/2009 but has steadily increased over the months until feb 7th/2010 when I believe I had a mild acute attack & went to the ER where my blood glucose was 116mg & I was unable to hold food or liquid down. My blood glucose has never been out of the norm & considering I did not have anything to eat or drink but water for at least 24 hrs before going to the ER my Sugar was high I assume from the inflammation but my enzymes were in the normal range. Since going to the ER I still have pancreas pain & it especially gets worse along with feet pain when I eat or drink something with alot Sugar or fatty foods.

A few months before the pancreas pain started I went on a so called anti-candida diet that was mainly meat high protein/fat with lots of butter & coconut oil very little veggies & no fruits. Also I was taking antifungals because I have candida. During the diet I was having horrible Sugar & carb cravings and so I then would binge on junk food. After binging a few times over the 4 months being on the diet the pancreas pain started.

I learned after going off the candida diet that my blood type is A+ and I read that meat really isn't recommended for my blood type, I should mainly consume veggies & other foods. I never really did eat much meat prior to the diet. Also I don't have a gallbladder so this has caused even more of a hard time digesting fats. My gallbladder was removed in july/2008 because it was only emptying at 11% but I did not have any gallstones.

I think my pancreatitis was caused because of a combination of things like 1# the very high fat & protein meat diet & my body does not digest that kind food well, 2# the antifungals causing free radicals when killing the yeast,3# the binge eating while taking antifungals causing a increase of free radicals,4# my digestion was & is really bad and the food I was eating was just fermenting & putrefying in me causing more toxins. Does any of this make sense to you?

Thank you so much for the great advise it's truly appreciated.

April Rain

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (2)